Saturday, October 8, 2016

#13 Senior pictures

Being an exchange is amazing, but be an exchange and a senior is much cooler.
The other week before the volleyball game I did such an American thing, I went with the other senior volleyball girls to take senior pictures. They weren't just normal pictures, we went in a nice park with pretty flowers and bushes and we dressed up really elegant. The pictures are for the seniors night which will be the 30th October and we'll give them to the school and the volleyball coaches.
I was so excited for this, I can't wait to do this again, actually maybe  tomorrow I'll go with a friend to take more shots.
Another cool thing is that if you are a senior all the year is focused on your future, either college or career. Sssso I think I will go to some college meeting to understand better what I should do if I want to study here after having finished my school in Italy (just thinking about it), I'm really interested in International Relationships and Affairs...we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment