Monday, August 1, 2016

#6 Almost ready

Two weeks. Just two weeks to go. Fourteen days and then nothing will be the same, new house, new family, new school...everything's gonna be different, new and I hope I'll be able to manage all that. Joooke ahah I know I can do it, it's just that all seems so surreal. I'm starting saying and realising  "Oh this is the last time I do this and that", "that's the last time I speak directly with this person" and bla bla bla.
Three days ago I've said bye to one of  my friend and at last I've thought "This is the last time I hug him" and immediately I felt so sad. Then I thought about my host family and felt soooo excited cause I can't wait to meet them. So yes I'm officially  starting to be bipolar.
I know it's not an adieu, it's a bye bye but it seems weird anyway.
I think it's quite normal to feel sad about what you leave and excited about what you'll find and if leaving is hard it's because you have built something good in your life here.
So what can I say anymore? Let's go and built something beautiful overseas :)

I haven't started to think about my luggage yet. The only thing I know is that I have to pack my life in 23 kg and I really don't know how to do it. I bought some bags which you can put vacuum but 23 kg are always 23 kg. In these days I have to start doing a pack-list.
By the way I foundan interest list online, I post it below in case any other desperate exchange students need it.
Remember: hope for the best and be ready for the worst.

P.S. First post in English...hope I didn't do too many mistakes.
       Anyway I'll improve the language soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment