Sunday, January 29, 2017

#24 Why posts have to have a title???



It's 28 days I don't publish a post, I know it's a lot but it's not because I don't want to, it's just that I didn't have much to write about.
The volleyball tournament season started and so far we had two tournaments. One was three day long, the weekend of Martin Luther King Jr's. day, it was in Springfield near Eugene in Southern Oregon. We woke up on Saturday morning at 4:30 to be there by 7am....I think it's so illegal, it doesn't make any sense, first game at 8 am and last one at 1pm. In the afternoon we went to my hmom sister's house that was really close by and we spent the night there in order to not have to drive all the way down from Salem again the next morning. Since she was so nice and she hosted us I brought a Panettone (from Italy) to eat all together and I think they liked it.
On Sunday other three games and than back to Salem with one of my teammates, because my parents had to leave earlier for a friend's birthday party. I was so tired and my shoulder hurt so bad than when I got home I fell asleep at 8pm or so. Monday was the last day and we managed to get the first place in our pool, so we entered a higher pool in the championship.
Here the championship is divided in tournaments and not single games like in Italy...weird.
Anyway, the weekend after there was another tournament on Saturday, 5 games in a day,at least two out of three sets. We played really well and we got second place.
This week was finals week at school...which is exactly a week in which you just take a test for each course, no lessons. So everyday we were out of school at around 12. Everybody so stressed out for tge tests....they should come to Italy....and probably they will commit suicide. Example: history test, 1:30 long, 40 questions, I was done in 22 minutes...and the last question was choosing an adjective for the teacher. Yay. 
Math and Physics were the only two I was a little worried about, but I think I did good. I'm also really proud of my English paper, four and a half pages on global warming :)
Tomorrow is the first day of the new semester and so the courses change (not all of them because some courses are year long). 
My new schedule is: Physics, Painting, History, Weights, English, Computer Science, Calculus, Public Speaking. SSSSSo excited.

Tomorrow it's the 30th, which means that I get to open the letter that Wep made us write at the orientation last year. I don't remember what I wrote in it (I think that's the point) so 'm gonna write a post about it and if it's not too personal I'll take a picture to show you.

By the way I didn't know what to do with my shoulder, so I bought some Arnica cream...13 dollars for a tube of Arnica.

Post coming soon, and it's going to be more about feelings and reflections I think.
See yaaaa ;)



My sisi <3 We went to see Singing in the rain at school this Friday.





No comments:

Post a Comment